Sophisticus Sophisticus

I feel deeply cultured and want to turn my glasses into a Monocle...

Story Time :D Story Time :D

Very Nicely Done

This is the version of the story I want to teach to my children. Now I have a modern way to do so.

John of War John of War

Wow...

Totally didn't see that coming.

Awesome animation none the less!

WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

Brilliant

A good adaptation of how water cycles through. Nicely done, and is definitely one of my top ten favorite flash animations here on Newgrounds.

What gave you the idea for it?

Veinom responds:

top 10? wow thats awesome! To be honest, I dont know what gave me the original idea. I really do like observing things (people, ants, water etc). Probably the idea sparked when my ex boss wanted an animated advertisement about how waster is important, but I think I had this concept in mind long before that. Any way the ad was dropped so I did this while learning flash. It was my 3rd animation :)

SicTV Channel 1 SicTV Channel 1

Amazing

Animation was great, simple Robot Chicken like storylines bring it together. Only problem was it was too short. Make it at least a minute or two longer next time!

C. Crashing Troll Boss C. Crashing Troll Boss

Awesome

One of the better Castle Crashers things I've seen. But it should have been a bit longer

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Simply Brilliant

Huge fan of these animations, and this one is no exception. I really like the fact that Draco's outfit changes during the animation half way.

Keep up the great work!

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

Pure Awesomeness

I don't think I can say anything about this that hasn't already been said.

The Greatest Day The Greatest Day

Simply Marvelous

Took me a minute to recognize the music, but once I did, this just became all the more better. Though it was somewhat stale humor, it still worked in the end.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

Simply Amazing

Great quality and style, as well as a solid storyline. A bit short, but otherwise fantastic.